Please note Ice Cream Lab will be moving to a new location @ 212 Main Street East, Milton
In order to move and get ready at the new location we will be closing our existing store February 5th.
The new location will be open again sometime in March
Due to this move we will not be able to book any Birthday Parties again until April
Share this page on
Like our page on
What we offer
Nothing says your kids are happy more than a giant smile on their face. Ice Cream Lab offers a new and exciting birthday party options. We will put on a one hour science show that is not only educational but very exciting and interactive for you child and their friends and we guarantee it will put a huge smile on their faces and yours. Parents will enjoy the party just as much as the children. During these parties we will discuss the science behind liquid nitrogen and how we use it to make our ice cream. Children will get to sample other treats that we will create to demonstrate how the liquid nitrogen works. We have many experiments that will have the kids guessing at whats going to happen when we freeze every day objects from flowers to eggs and bouncy balls. Will you be able to guess what happens?
What you get
By booking a birthday party in our store you get the following
- You will have our dedicated party room all to yourself for the full 2 hours of the party.
- 1 hour interactive science show designed and geared towards children.
- 1 hour of party time in the party room
- 1 pizza for every 5 children
- 1 bottle of pop or juice for every 5 children
- Every child gets to create and prepare their very own ice cream. Once they've got it all ready we will freeze it for them.
- Every child gets a coupon for a free kids ice cream on their next visit that you can put in their loot bags.
- Your birthday cake is now included in the price and some of the options can be customized.
- Custom professional printed invitations to send to your guests
- Additional ice cream for your cake if required.
- We now provide a complete catering menu for the party so you don't have to worry about a thing
- Custom Cakes
- Coffee / Tea / Hot drink service
- Baked goods
- Extra beverages
What does it cost?
What you need to bring
Effective March 1st (New Store Opening)
Birthday parties cost $25.00 per child. There is a min charge of $250 to host a party which includes your first 10 children and always includes 2 large pizzas and 2 bottles of pop or juice (your choice). Extra pizzas can be purchased at a cost of $10.00 per pizza (one topping only) if you wish to order extra for parents or you just want to make sure you have enough. Parents or other guests not included in the party numbers who wish to purchase an ice cream can do so at a discounted rate of just $4.00 In order to hold your date you will need to make a $100.00 + HST non-refundable deposit this will guarantee you the date you want. We do recommend booking early as slots do fill up quickly and once they're gone they're gone. Parties will be offered at the following times
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please contact us below for more details or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to bring any decorations you wish to put up in the store. You can bring any food or beverages you wish or you can contact us for our food catering options.
Birthday Party Availability
*NOTE: This calendar is kept up to date as best as possible but it's best to contact us for exact availability as recently booked parties might not have been added.